• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Peter is here!!!!

md321

Warren Scout
Our rabbit peter is now settling into his new hutch. I know some of you didn't think that he would have enough room in the hutch but he's tiny so there's plenty of room at the moment and im still looking for a bigger one for when he's older. I'll post a pic of him soon. Thanks for all your help so far, i really appreciate it. He'll be kept in the shed for a while because that's what the lady said at pets at home. Thanks again,

md321/blair

Welcome Peter Rabbit :wave:

I hope you have a long and happy life together :D

Please feel free to ask any questions, we are always here for any help or advice you may need :D

Post as many piccies as you like, we love cute bunny pictures :love:

That's lovely, welcome home Peter!

You wouldn't be the first of us to keep a bunny in a too small hutch to start off with, but glad you are planning an upgrade, Peter will be happier too!

sorry i can't get the pics on because of technical problems. If you go onto google and type in detecting scotland then your on another forum and click on the title peter is here!!!!!!! If you scroll down you will see the picture. Sorry for the fuss:oops:

sorry i can't get the pics on because of technical problems. If you go onto google and type in detecting scotland then your on another forum and click on the title peter is here!!!!!!! If you scroll down you will see the picture. Sorry for the fuss:oops:

which section of the forum is it in? :)

Never mind, found it! He is gorgeous! :love:

Last edited:
I uploaded the pic for you :)

101_0054.jpg

Aww hes lovely :love: Welcome home Peter! :love:

I notice youre using wood shavings, you might want to change that eventually as they have been linked to eye and respiratory problems :wave:

Where abouts in scotland are you? Im in law village in the clyde valley. Peter is gorgeous, hope he settles in!

I live in aberdeen. I was going to get a dutch rabbit but peter came up to me first and i couldn't help his cuteness, he had to be the one to buy:love:

Back