• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Riley

abi2047

Mama Doe
A few pics of Riley relaxing on the table. :wave:

20110521_171.jpg

20110521_170.jpg

20110521_168.jpg

20110521_167.jpg

20110521_165.jpg

20110521_164.jpg

20110521_163.jpg

he is gorgeous..and I have an idea which may help you:D

Take a pic of his bits..try to get close and we may be able to tell if he is not neutered..won't be able to say if he definately is..but may be able to say he def isn't!:lol:..could save you a trip, and cost, of a vet:D

bumping up so Abi can see my suggestion:D

Take a pic of his bits..try to get close and we may be able to tell if he is not neutered..won't be able to say if he definately is..but may be able to say he def isn't!:lol:..could save you a trip, and cost, of a vet:D

Sorry I took so long to reply. :oops:
Riley is indoors for the night so I can give him a big groom and bathe his bottom as it's all fluffy and a bit dirty. I'll take some pictures of his bits tonight but he doesn't like being handled much, i'll try my best though. :)

Sorry I took so long to reply. :oops:
Riley is indoors for the night so I can give him a big groom and bathe his bottom as it's all fluffy and a bit dirty. I'll take some pictures of his bits tonight but he doesn't like being handled much, i'll try my best though. :)

bless him :lol:

Back