• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello I have a male lop rabbit who I would love to breed because he is so friendly. So I was wondering if someone could lend me there female rabbit. I would be happy to house thought out and a few months after pregnancy.
If you live in Essex and can help please contact me at h1@steinbergs.co.uk
Thanks
Hannah12350

:shock: ummmmmmmmmm you are aware you are on a pro rescue site??

:shock: tell me about it!!!!! im gob smacked to be honest!!!

who in their right mind is gonna say: 'yeah sure, here's my bun, go use her to make more buns homeless!!!' :roll:

I know! Here you go, you can borrow mine. I'll put her in the royal mail, 3rd class should be alright shouldn't it? :lol:

:roll:

Oh dear.

Please don't contribute to the 35,000 rabbits in rescues by breeding more.

:cry:

In addition, having a rabbit who is "friendly" isn't really a good enough reason to want to breed. He may be friendly with you but not with other rabbits. Do you know his parents, grandparents & great grand parents? If not breeding is strongly inadviseable.

Please consider having your rabbit neutered and getting him a friend for company. He will be much happier :)

Troll post?

:shock::shock: Who on earth would rent out their rabbit, let it get pregnant and have babies.... it could get beat up by the male while mating, it could die during pregnancy, so many things could go wrong. No person in their right mind that actually cares about their rabbit would do that.

obvious.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back