• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ollie's 3rd Birthday

LionheadLuver

Warren Veteran
It was Ollie's 3rd Birthday yesterday and I got him some nice presents: a stuffed toy grouse, a Kong Wubba Friend Bear, a Dog Magic smart game, a bag of Fish Braids and a beef and turkey treat stick. He loved them all, and after I gave him the presents, he gave me a nuzzle as if to say thank you. :love: :D

The grouse:
DSCF11751.jpg

The Kong Bear:
DSCF11761.jpg

Holding onto his treasure:
DSCF11711.jpg

After giving him the presents, he decided to play with the bag they came in, its much more fun :rolleyes: :D
DSCF11831.jpg

Pretending to be on a shoot, carrying his grouse in his mouth, looking like a proper gundog: :D
DSCF11871.jpg

Bless him:love:

Although, I have three working spaniels, and little Ollie looks very much the show dog rather than gun dog, he's gorgeous!

He's GORGEOUS!! :love::love::love: Is he a cocker or a ESS?! :oops: (They look quite similar sometimes! :oops:

Me and the OH are going to get an ESS when he moves in. (Working type.) I love them! :love::love:

Back