• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Grumpy or Happy?

mummyb

Warren Scout
:wave:

Ok bit of a strange questions but how do i know when my buns are happy or being grumpy? other than the obvious biting or foot banging!

I got a whole load of cheap toys for them (was rather proud of my bargains)
I got pop up laundry baskets for £3 each and turned them into tunnels...i got huge plant pots for hidey holes and i got baby rattles and stackers the little cup things.

Now as I sat in Rogers house with him, I set out these stackers and he picked them up and hit me with them :lol::lol: Rather hard too.
I then stacked them and he done the same? His he playing? or being grumpy?
I left them in his area and he is now firing them around and flinging them out of his area.
Jessica just sniffed them and jumped away.....they were not food :lol::lol::lol:

difficult to tell.
Perhaps try putting the stacking toy in a run or somewhere other than his house?
sue:wave:

Haha yes very difficult :lol:

When i say house......it's huge ( i was sitting in it with him) but i tried another area. When he come through to me in the living area, I put them on the coffee table and he done the same....fired them at me :D

I would like to think he is playing? just rather forceful at his games :lol:

Sounds to me like he is a bit grumpy that you've invaded his space with a new thing - I'm sure it's kind of happy aswell though real grouchiness would be stamping and ignoring you, difficult to say really as Pixie my youngest doe likes moving things flinging and then follows with a binky - I've really helped no need to thank me:lol:

Back