• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wonderful bunny article :)

Brilliant. Good for The Guardian, :thumb: :thumb: :D

....Just don't read some of the comments :shock: :evil: The ignorance of most people... :roll: :censored:

Last edited:
Yes wonderful article. The disturbing thing is the re-occuring theme of some of the comments that follow it ( considering this is the Guardian) - mostly along the line of "they taste nice". A small minority just trying to make trouble and upset kinder people? I hope so. Disappointing all the same (the replies I mean)

Yes wonderful article. The disturbing thing is the re-occuring theme of some of the comments that follow it ( considering this is the Guardian) - mostly along the line of "they taste nice". A small minority just trying to make trouble and upset kinder people? I hope so. Disappointing all the same (the replies I mean)

You always get silly trolls on every comment thread. Usually best to go by recommends. You'll find usually that such comments are ignored.

Helen x

You always get silly trolls on every comment thread. Usually best to go by recommends. You'll find usually that such comments are ignored.

Helen x

Yep I agree, but unfortunately this is how a lot of people really do think!!!
I get even worse comments about my ex-battery hens:(

Back