• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I just put Lucky in my laps

:love: Aww, Spenser only jumps on my lap if I am in the way! :lol: Do you think his nails need clipping. I take Spenser to the vet for this as I don't think I could hold and clip at the same time.

:love: Aww, Spenser only jumps on my lap if I am in the way! :lol: Do you think his nails need clipping. I take Spenser to the vet for this as I don't think I could hold and clip at the same time.

:wave:
:lol:
I don't think his nails need clipping they should wear down by themselves on the concrete in our garden.
But I'll check in the morning :]

:love:

Whenever his claws do need doing you could ask at the time of their vaccs, that's what I do and it doesn't cost me anything above the normal check :)

Beano jumps on my knee, depending on what trousers I'm wearing, she sometimes does it just to chew them :roll: If I put her on my knee she'll do her very best to get off and stare at me like I've done something terrible to her, I try to tell her it's for her own good that I brush her/check her bottom, but she won't have any of it!

Last time I had Spenser's nails done he had been digging that morning and I was so embarrassed at how black they were. :oops::roll: In fact he had been digging so hard that day that his nails didn't really need doin but he was going for his myxi booster anyway.

Back