• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bargain Bunnies

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Went to the RSPCA Walsall Rabbit Awareness Day and it was brilliant, lovely to see you again Becky:wave: and lovely to meet you Vicky:wave:, well done on a brilliant afternoon

Bought this salt and pepper pot set for £2 a set from their fundraising stand and they are just so cute, they have a lot more for sale, all brand new, if anyone wants them please contact Becky86, I am sure she will send some to you and the postage won't be much

Aren't they gorgeous

SaltandPepperx2.jpg

It was brilliant Helen, they had worked so hard and were giving out some brilliant information, just look at their information board

RSPCA009x2.jpg

The lady on the left of this picture is their vet who was there and on the right is x-vic-x

RSPCA007x2.jpg

They worked really hard on that notice board and there was loads of great information on it, they had a leaftlet to suits everyones problem, it was really good

I'm definately going to my best to be at the next one

In the meantime, I may have to get myself some of those salt n pepper pots :love:

Awwwh :oops: Thank you so much for coming Theo and Tracy :love: It was a lovely suprise you guys turning up. Good job you did really as your photos are brilliant!

We did so well yesterday, we raised £301.59 despite it being very quiet (thanks to the childrens party in the room next door) :? :(

The salt and pepper pots are lovely and are a great bargain :thumb:

xXx

Awwwh :oops: Thank you so much for coming Theo and Tracy :love: It was a lovely suprise you guys turning up. Good job you did really as your photos are brilliant!

We did so well yesterday, we raised £301.59 despite it being very quiet (thanks to the childrens party in the room next door) :? :(

The salt and pepper pots are lovely and are a great bargain :thumb:

xXx

Hiya :wave:

It was brilliant and you guys worked so hard, that information board was brilliant, well done! and what a brilliant amount to raise, that will help the bunnies :love::love:

Those salt and pepper pots are beautiful, I think I am just going to have them as an ornamant and they are such a bargain....I mean £2, hope you can sell some more as I am sure there are people on here who would like some

Back