PDA

View Full Version : Bunny Kitten has been spayed - ok now but we had a scare

kat031181
21-05-2011, 09:09 PM
Kitten was spayed on thursaday at 2 and came home at 5 very wobbly but ok she didnt eat or drink a think until the morning, but then started but 1 the next afternoon she passes a fairly large clot rang vets and they said can happen not to worry just to watch her. the next time she went for a wee the litter tray had a large ish amount of blood in. so boxed her up and went to the vets. All is ok now they think she had a little pocket of blood under the skin that escaped they checked her and cleaned her up and all is good now. The wound looks lovely now and healing wellfor 48hrs, She is eating and pooping normal ive been watching like a hawk! Back on monday for a check up xxx

shes found a nice comfy spot soo ive surrounded her with nibbles and cuddles, all for the greater good she will thank me when she has a companion x
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll50/kat031181/100_1518.jpg

any advice on recovery or helping her welcomed x

bunnytoes
21-05-2011, 09:44 PM
She is gorgeous. I am so happy that she is doing well now. That had to of been very scary.

kat031181
21-05-2011, 09:48 PM
Thank u it was especcially with her being white it looked quite frighteneing on her lovely fur, she is doing great now has just hopped over when i opened the pellet tub so she must be feeling a lot better, will feel better after mondays check up :)