• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Grass fertiliser

puppyjess12345

Mama Doe
My dad put some grass fertilizer on the grass today, some brand called Payless from Focus. I was just wondering if I can put the bunnies on the grass now, if not thats fine, but if I can it would be cool too. How long do I have to wait until they can eat it? Or is it poisonous?

:wave:

Hey I don't know about the fertiliser, but I really need to talk to you!:lol: I would phone you but that might be weird?:lol:

No, the rabbits cannot go on grass which has been fertilised. I don't know how long you will need to leave it before putting them on grass again.

It really depends what was in it. I would guess 4-6 weeks plus some rain would be safe in most cases.

It really depends what was in it. I would guess 4-6 weeks plus some rain would be safe in most cases.

agree with this, i usually put some lawn sand treatment down when we due lots of rain afterwards and it says grazing animals 6weeks after, so i always do abit at a time, that way saving part of the lawn for the run for them to graze on and it be safe
or they go to my nans and eat her lawn :lol:

Back