• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone want.... U/D Pics added

prettylupin

Wise Old Thumper
a VERY norty grey poppy bunny?!!!!!

She has chewed the rubber seal on our very expensive washer/dryer and knackered it... :shock::shock:

Means either new entire door seal which is going to be very expensive or even a new machine...arrrgggghhh!

Since Nino left us she has been up to no good everywhere.... yesterday she managed to breach the fence around the borders to eat all the tasty plants and is now testing the reinforced fence like a velociraptor out of Jurassic Park! :roll::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Oh good, somebun has been naughtier than Spenser today. :D:lol: I thought trashing his bedroom then pulling several leaves off an artificial plant in my parents' conservatory was naughty. I think we need a piccie of Poppy the destructo-bun champion. ;)

Oh good, somebun has been naughtier than Spenser today. :D:lol: I thought trashing his bedroom then pulling several leaves off an artificial plant in my parents' conservatory was naughty. I think we need a piccie of Poppy the destructo-bun champion. ;)

Afraid I do, too.... ;)

Oh dear, if it was my house OH would be suggesting finding a new home. He is not very tolerant of having to spend money to repair bunny damage. :(. Just as well your OH is pretty dedicated to her.

Hope you can find a fairly cost efficient answer - a wee independent electrical shop might be able to help.

The damage: :shock::shock:
027.jpg

Prisoner P behind bars where she belongs! :lol::lol:
020-1.jpg

We're talking a £700 LG Direct Drive washer dryer here that's only 2 years old! The seal now leaks water onto the utility room floor - but as it is attached to the drum it's gonna be costly to replace :cry:
Grrrrr......that bunny! :love:

Oh dear ... she doesn't look very pleased. Is free range over, or just modified? Such a pretty girlie bun. :love:

Oh dear ... she doesn't look very pleased. Is free range over, or just modified? Such a pretty girlie bun. :love:

No no she has free range until bedtime (11pm ish) :wave: She's just upstairs in her hutch where the doors are closed so it just looks like she's in prison! :D

Oh dear that is some damage she's been busy doing. On the plus side her teeth are good and super strong to chomp through that! She is welcome any time to come and hop over here for a while! She is just too cute :love::love:

Back