• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can I have Vibes for Kenzo please/ UD p14.

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
He went to the vet's yesterday for a check up and he needs a dental and so he's booked in for next Wednesday.
He didn't travel well to the vets or back and hasn't eaten since, he is now having to be syringe fed.

Can I have some Vibes for him please

Many Thanks
Maysie
xx

Last edited:
Update

We have had to syringe feed him tonight and he's had some zantac, metacam and metoclopramide and just been to check him and he was eating some Kale so fingers crossed :)

Thanks for the Vibes all
xx

UPDATE Sunday 13:27

Kenzo ate about a quarter of his tea last night but he seems a bit brighter this morning I'm glad to say. If his journey to the vets on Friday caused all this stress whatever is he going to be like next Wednesday when he's back at the vets for his first ever dental :(

I am glad he is feeling better today. You must be very worried about Wednesday, I'm sending lots of vibes for his recovery now and for his dental xx

Back