• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Calling owners with large accomodation - any indoor setups? UD post 23

Georgeypudding

Wise Old Thumper
Yes, another person asking for pictures :lol:
Myself and some other members (Carly S, SusieB1, Beatrix Potter and Harriet whos username I dont know :lol: ) are holding a Rabbit Awareness Stall at a local pets@home next weekend. Our theme is going to be "A Hutch is not enough" along with some other info.

If you are willing to let us use pictures of your accomodation please post the pictures here or PM me or email me at sebastianthebunny@live.co.uk

thankyou! :D

Last edited:
You can use these if they help you?

Photo0073.jpg

photo0074-1.jpg

Photo0125.jpg

Photo0129.jpg

I have a large run, but a smallish hutch (4.5ft) Probably doesn't count? You can have pics if you want :wave:

I don't think you really want photos of a bunny free ranging a semi 24/7
with food & litter tray in "our" bedroom where we both sleep at night - me in bed & he under the dressing table - but I'll post if you want!
(No photos of me in bed thank goodness. :lol:)
Oh & he goes for run into a 45'x100'garden x2 per day & I stay out with him every second. -Big enough?

ETA good luck & all the best hun. It's one of the most important things we can do for buns at the moment.

Last edited:
DSC01552.jpg

Dont know if you can see but there's a hatch at the back through to a shed.

DSC01238.jpg

Here's one where the hutch is being used for all it is good for: bunny play house!!

DSC01100.jpg

DSC01046.jpg

DSC01047.jpg

DSC00966.jpg

DSC00418.jpg

Sorry - got carried away!!:shock:

I don't think you really want photos of a bunny free ranging a semi 24/7
with food & litter tray in "our" bedroom where we both sleep at night - me in bed & he under the dressing table - but I'll post if you want!
(No photos of me in bed thank goodness. :lol:)
Oh & he goes for run into a 45'x100'garden x2 per day & I stay out with him every second. -Big enough?

ETA good luck & all the best hun. It's one of the most important things we can do for buns at the moment.

:lol: hmm Im not sure if the pictures will be able to give a good enough idea of how much space Thumper gets, do post and I can always decide later :wave:
thankyou!

Is this pic any good to you? It's a 12ft x 9ft aviary with a 4x5 playhouse inside

IMAG0141.jpg

Excuse the state of the garden, it's work in progress! :oops:

:lol: hmm Im not sure if the pictures will be able to give a good enough idea of how much space Thumper gets, do post and I can always decide later :wave:
thankyou!

You're right I can't show the space & also it opens the issue of making a whole house rabbit safe. I may have had a better thought but it's a bit shock tactics I'll pm you.

Appealing to RU to keep the photos coming in.
The ones already posted are great BTW:love:

Let's back everyone who is trying to ban the 2 hop prison cells & a life time of solitary confinement, for our amazingly intelligent & sensitive bunny friends.

rabbitapril; is that setup for multiple pairs/groups or just the one? It's amazing!

I got round to taking pics of my shed and garden this morning and I'm happy there's a thread I can share most of them in now :D
the shed & run
shed5.jpg

inside the run
shed6.jpg

inside the shed
shed4.jpg

shed1.jpg

Storage shelf (hay, food, treats, bin bags, towels, etc)
shed3.jpg

This one shows their extra run that they get to go in when I'm outside but don't want them free ranging
garden1.jpg

For the lot (shed, hutch, run, metal pen & lino for the floor) I think it was somewhere between £150 and £200.

:wave: you can use mine if you like.

This is the inside of their 7 x 5 shed

CIMG2853.jpg

Buns in their new home
CIMG2890.jpg

The shed with attached run which was temporary while I was waiting for my avairy panals

CIMG2895.jpg

The shed and avairy

CIMG3221.jpg

CIMG3210.jpg

Inside the avairy

CIMG3227.jpg

CIMG3230.jpg

Back