• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Sitters in Surrey

poely02

New Kit
Does anyone have any experience of any rabbit sitters/boarders near Epsom, Kingston, Surbiton, Sutton etc? I am away for 2 weeks in August and need to find a sitter for my little house bunny.

Most house sitters I can find charge £35/day and I just can't afford that so looking for a boarder that charges up to £120 for the two weeks for one bunny.

I went to see the facilities of one boarding place and they were horrible and messy with broken hutches and dirty water bowls. This has put me off a bit but I need to find somewhere for her to go.

Pity you don't live near me.

If in doubt check it out. Boarding facilities can vary so much from place to place.

I am sure you will find somewhere/ somebody suitable.

Good luck with your search.

If you could provide a hutch/cage for your rabbit I could look after your rabbit :) I live in Haslemere, Surrey

If travelling isn't an issue, we do indoor boarding, though are fully booked between the 17th and 24th.

Thanks for your replies.

Pie - I have checked a couple of those places out. One was the dodgy one I went to see

Alicia - I have a hutch for her, the only problem is that I have no car so getting a bunny and hutch over to Haslemere could prove a problem

Starlight - same as above, no car makes it hard. Also the dates you are full are some of the dates I need!

If anyone does know any - I need someone from August 4th (evening) until the 21st. I'm in Epsom so anywhere I can get to on bus/train is best or if anyone does a pickup for an extra charge. My rabbit is pretty easy to look after, as most are, except that she doesn't like carrots!

She may be full already but The duchess on here does boarding, her knowledge of rabbits and the care given is outstanding :D

oh and the holiday housing is pretty special too :D

Last edited:
Back