• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Well, I have surpassed myself in spoiling Lady Jane this time!

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
The ultimate Bunny Dunny!!!!!!:lol:

BunniesLJandhertoiletMay2011002.jpg

Lady wasn't too sure at first...

BunniesLJandhertoiletMay2011036.jpg

BunniesLJandhertoiletMay2011039.jpg

BunniesLJandhertoiletMay2011052.jpg

BunniesLJandhertoiletMay2011086.jpg

And when she realised there was no food in it she wasn't interested :lol:

BunniesLJandhertoiletMay2011056.jpg

BunniesLJandhertoiletMay2011077.jpg

BunniesLJandhertoiletMay2011072.jpg

She decided to stick to her old fashioned litter tray instead.

Honestly............how can she use that!!!!!!!!!!!! It is not plumbed in or have a handle to press.

Come on...........................:lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol: It has a proper U bend thingy - it's a real scale model of a bog!

:lol::lol: is it for plants? or is it a loo you can take anywhere like a mobile phone type thing

ETA you do realise that if the buns see this they will all be demanding toilets in their accommodation

:lol::lol::lol:

Lady Jane is too posh for a toilet, she will expect the royal bottom wipe.

Have to admit it is cute. Lady Jane is not quite sure what to do. Get your little fluffy bottom up there.

:lol::lol: is it for plants? or is it a loo you can take anywhere like a mobile phone type thing

ETA you do realise that if the buns see this they will all be demanding toilets in their accommodation

No drainage for plants - it's just like a real loo, but smaller :lol:

But the bunnies will not like to flush their poops away, and what if they have an argument they may flush the other ones head down the bog :shock:

Bunny poops float anyway :mrgreen:

Perhaps Lady Jane will use it as an ice bucket for her champagne bottle....

Thank You this has put a smile on my face after having a sick bunny to tend to today and feeling a bit low this has made me laugh :)

Back