• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

norty Spenser

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
The sight that greeted me when I went to bring him in for some play in the conservatory:

P5210432.jpg

My attempt to protect an articicial tree from Spenser's destructive attention:

P5210433.jpg

:lol: It's lovely to see him so sprightly ;)

It is. :D Although a little exhausting. :roll: Until quite recently he did very little but sleep from mid-morning until late afternoon. :? He's lost a bit of weight, I think, but his vet was happy with his size a couple of weeks ago.

:lol:

Beano: Well done Spenser! I do that too, mummy has to spend each morning tidying our shed up!

:roll:

That's it Spencer, make sure you have things the way you want them! It is nice to see that you can keep your mum running after you sorting out your mess!

That's it Spencer, make sure you have things the way you want them! It is nice to see that you can keep your mum running after you sorting out your mess!

Oops. :no: SpenSer. He's named after the 16th century poet I wrote on for my PhD.

Heh heh heh Spenser!! Mummy doesn't really mind!! Don't listen to her!! You enjoy yourself!! Send those poops flying to the four corners of your abode! :lol:

Back