• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beano and Gordon 'helping' today!!

Liz47

Wise Old Thumper
I was getting their litter tray changed and cleaned before they went outside and they both decided to join in and give me a hand! They then went outside and kept following me around from in their run :love:

We's waiting for mummeh to come back!

allsorts1.jpg

allsorts2.jpg

I loves you dis much!!

allsorts3.jpg

Me toos!

allsorts4.jpg

What's dat??

allsorts5.jpg

I's put dat in the bin for you mummeh!

allsorts6.jpg

I's sit on ma chewy mat

allsorts7.jpg

No ones can see me between here!

allsorts8.jpg

Dis needs filling up!

allsorts9.jpg

It's a bit windy today!

allsorts10.jpg

I'll get us some hay mummeh!

allsorts11.jpg

Nom!

allsorts12.jpg

allsorts13.jpg

Now we's go outside

allsorts14.jpg

Since moulting I's got lines above ma eye's in ma fur and mummeh says it looks like I'm raising ma eyebrows :oops:

allsorts16.jpg

allsorts15.jpg

What's over there??

allsorts17.jpg

Bye bye!

allsorts18.jpg

Gorgeous, just gorgeous. :love: Spenser has eyebrows like Beano's. He has been very, very naughty today. There will be more news of his naughtiness later. :evil:

I think it's amazing that someone of your age has such a wonderful set up and takes such good care of their buns :love::love:

I think it's amazing that someone of your age has such a wonderful set up and takes such good care of their buns :love::love:

That's lovely of you to say, without the information on correct care from people on here like you though, I'm sure their set up wouldn't be like it is now.

That's lovely of you to say, without the information on correct care from people on here like you though, I'm sure their set up wouldn't be like it is now.

That may be true Liz but you still have to listen and then do something with the information ;) So many get good advice and just ignore it :roll: Gordon & Beano are very lucky bunnies :love:

That may be true Liz but you still have to listen and then do something with the information ;) So many get good advice and just ignore it :roll: Gordon & Beano are very lucky bunnies :love:

I agree with Fluffers, so many people ignore good advice, but you've listened thus greatly improved your buns lives :D You're obviously a very smart and caring person!

I love the lionhead (Don't remember which one he is :oops:) cos he looks so like my bridge bun Bugs :love: And the other is a stunning colour!

Thankyou both :) :love: I have tried myself to advise others my age or if they ask for advice give them some, the responses I get are mostly along the lines of, 'you'd do that for a rabbit!?' or 'Oh no, I'm not allowed to do that.' :roll: :(

Gordon is the lionhead and Beano the harlequin I believe :)

The eyebrows just make me laugh, she's got a shocked expression on all the time now :oops: :lol:

Back