• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Free Range vibes please!

I haven't let my buns free range for a while, probably the end of last summer after Summer escaped, and we had issues with a dodgy neighbour and a dog.

Everythings settled down now and I've spent the last few days completely re rabbit proofing the garden. I've now got ShyBoy out as guinea pig:)lol:) He's been out about an hour and hasn't found anywhere to escape yet, so I'm taking that as a good sign!!

The cats will have to get used to sharing the garden again, most people worry about the cats attacking the rabbits, I have the opposite worry!

So yeah, if everyone could just hope that everything goes well today, then I will have some very happy bunnies and normal free-range service can be resumed! :lol::lol::lol:

Thanks Justine and Whitehood, they are out again today and absolutely loving it, other than dodging the rain :lol::lol::lol:

Don't really know why I bother with this forum :lol:

Back