• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OH is making Bungee a run! _ Finished!

clarebear

Mama Doe
Simon is outside making Bungee a run, which we can fit to her hutch for more space. :love:

Last edited:
Brilliant. :D Poor Spenser doesn't have an attached run - he has to be carried, to and from his. He does have an underun to his hutch but it's only big enough for three hops! I don't think I've seen a picture of Bungee - has she been on?

I admit it's not going to be huge, but hopefully it will only be until her and Bramble are bonded. We are just trying to use up materials we already have. Knowing Simon it will be a work of art though! :lol: At the moment we let her out everyday in a playpen someone gave us, and Bramble runs around it and they kiss through the bars :love:

Brilliant. :D Poor Spenser doesn't have an attached run - he has to be carried, to and from his. He does have an underun to his hutch but it's only big enough for three hops! I don't think I've seen a picture of Bungee - has she been on?

Bungee!

016tro.jpg

Aren't they fantastic! I don't think Bramble has ever done a poop like that in his life! :lol:

Spenser's poops have got a bit bigger, but they are still very dark. He is on grass for several hours most days, and apparently that does keep them darker. I'd probably worry if he started producing golden wonders! I take it Bungee is a good hay eater?

I read this title as 'MY OH is doing a Bungee run' (Bungee jump?!)

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I've read this title a few times today on the main page and read it as "OH is making a Bungee run"!. I had images of hoim clearing a bit path and attcahing a giant bungee cord to run against :lol::lol:

Spenser's poops have got a bit bigger, but they are still very dark. He is on grass for several hours most days, and apparently that does keep them darker. I'd probably worry if he started producing golden wonders! I take it Bungee is a good hay eater?

Yep - I don't think she has stopped eating hay since she got here! :lol:

Yep - I don't think she has stopped eating hay since she got here! :lol:

That seems to be the secret to golden poops. I reduced Spenser's pellet portion, but he was obviously losing weight so I upped it ... and he's actually been doing rather better with his hay. It's as if he only intermittently remembers that he is actually supposed to eat hay. :?

That seems to be the secret to golden poops. I reduced Spenser's pellet portion, but he was obviously losing weight so I upped it ... and he's actually been doing rather better with his hay. It's as if he only intermittently remembers that he is actually supposed to eat hay. :?

I'm kind of hoping that Bramble will see Bungee eating hay and get the hang of it too! :lol:

It's finished.....well almost Simon just has to put on a plastic roof.

007ql.jpg

Bramble checking it out!

008ma.jpg

006la.jpg

005imn.jpg

Bungee loves it and ran round and round going crazy, which then made Bramble do it too! :lol:

Bramble had to lend Bungee his tarp, as we've had rain here tonight. First time in goodness know's how long. We need that roof on asap! :lol:

Back