• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A little help needed please...

Parsnip&tats

Warren Scout
Morning RU :wave:

Ive just been having a sit down and think about what to do with the buns when I go away in summer. I think Ive decided that boarding is the best option - finally , I think :lol: and realised I should probs sort this out now as places will get all booked up. Anyone have any recomendations as I would prefer to go somewhere trusted, otherwise I know I will just worry the whole time! They are of course my much loved babies :D:love:

Preference would be in the Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire or Northamptonshire area as buns dont like the car to much, but I am prepared to travel for the perfect place :D

Thank you for reading :wave:

I know there is a lady here in Flitwick who does Bunny Boarding. My friend has sent her bunnies there for a holiday before.....can't remember the name though. Will try to find out. :wave:

Will have a look around thanks :D

I know there is a lady here in Flitwick who does Bunny Boarding. My friend has sent her bunnies there for a holiday before.....can't remember the name though. Will try to find out. :wave:

That would be fab :D Would really love to go somewhere recommended - even if it is just for my own peace of mind and to calm down my crazyness!:lol: I cant help it though, I just want to make sure they get the best; Im going to hate leaving them anyway (now telling myself to get a grip they will be fine without me :roll: :lol:)

From my own experience, if in any doubt, check it out.

Bunny boarding can vary considerably from place to place.

Ask plenty of questions.

Best of luck.

Big apologies, I havnt logged in a little while and missed replies sorry :oops:

Where abouts are you and someone may be able to give you a few places which are worth a try

Im in Milton Keynes :) but prepared to travel that little extra for the perfect place :D

:wave:I am in Rushden and Rabbit Rescue is in Roade both in Northants. There is more information at www.findpetboarding although I think someone else has already said this

Do your board bunnies? Sorry blonde momenet !:oops::lol:

Back