• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Teddy...It's been a year

RubyTed

Wise Old Thumper
It was a year, today that I came down to find Teddy dead. He was the most amazing bunny I've ever met.

I'll never forget him!

cropLiveHayd2009-milespics193.jpg

It's been a year and still thinking about him brings a lump to my throat, and tears to my eyes. I didn't know I could have such a bond with anyone. To me he was so special. Gentle and loving, but with a cheeky side. He was my black monster.

033-6.jpg

470.jpg

...or in this case, a Teddosaurus.
001-3.jpg

Oli loved him so much, and Ted let Oliver play with him. They'd follow each other about, playing bizzare games of tag.

...and much hilarious humping!:lol:
001-2.jpg

034-3.jpg

...and real humping!:shock:
622.jpg

He was a gorgeous baby, and I fell in love before I'd met him

Teddy3weeks4days-1.jpg

frenchybabies-3nov0826.jpg

SSA50605.jpg

I'm still in touch with K, and she says that she could tell he was special, and thinks he was one of the nicest natured buns she'd had the pleasure of meeting.

998.jpg

014-9.jpg

030-6.jpg

Teddy...I'll always miss you and wish more than anything that we'd had more time together, but appreciate what we had. It was short, but SO happy!!

Your not so little nephew takes after you so much in character...if not in colour.

Thank you for all those happy memories Teddy!

111.jpg

028-4.jpg

3100_186884285650_611210650_6584405.jpg

019.jpg

The Tedster was so special and can say I was lucky enough to have met and hugged him.

The Teddosaurus photo's still make me laugh!

Sarah and Bruno xx

Thank you Everyone! I'm surprisingly mellow today. Spending a lot of time with the buns! Eddie really is ridiculously similar to Ted. (and not just in name!:lol:)

Sarah's Bruno is Teddy's big brother! :love: He is every bit as awesome as Ted. :love::love:

Sarah...would you mind me putting up a picture of Bruno for everyone to see?:wave:

Oh bless. Can't believe it's been a year! :shock: :(

We miss you Teddy, you are still much loved and missed by all of us here :love: :love: :love: :love:

I cant believe that, that just seems so unbelievable. He was a truly special bun, I remember being so sad when he died even though id never met him or anything.

:love:

Gosh I wouldn't have said it was a year. He was a beauty, the baby pic is so cute - he had a huge head! But grew into it lol :D

a year??

i remember it well:( i put the bath on to run, decided to check ru from my phone and saw your thread. rushed downstairs to the laptop to reply properly and almost flooded the bathroom:oops:

Thank you Everyone! I'm surprisingly mellow today. Spending a lot of time with the buns! Eddie really is ridiculously similar to Ted. (and not just in name!:lol:)

Sarah's Bruno is Teddy's big brother! :love: He is every bit as awesome as Ted. :love::love:

Sarah...would you mind me putting up a picture of Bruno for everyone to see?:wave:

Be honoured for you to put Bruno up here with the Tedster Ali. Our beautiful black monsters. xxx

Back