• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mr Bean-Respiratory Distress :-( U/D 1135hrs- Stabalised

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Oh god :cry:

Given emergency treatment and am contacting C at 9am

Please, I cant lose another Rabbit :cry:

Last edited:
Come on Mr. Bean you can come through this. Everyone is willing you to get better.

You can do it..................................come on matey.

Tons of love......xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We have had to give more Dexafort, despite the obvious risks. It was that or PTS. Mr Bean is so happy within himself and we really dont think it is 'his time' yet.

He is much more comfortable now xx

We have had to give more Dexafort, despite the obvious risks. It was that or PTS. Mr Bean is so happy within himself and we really dont think it is 'his time' yet.

He is much more comfortable now xx

Phew. Im so pleased Jane. I know hes not out of the woods yet, but my god is he a little fighter :love::love::love:

Lots and lots of vibes for the wonderful Mr. Bean.:love:

May it be he continues to remain happy within himself.

So pleased Mr Bean is happy. Vibes the meds work well.

Mr Bean is a lovely happy boy and certainly is determined to keep going.

I have moved Mr Bean and Aisling to a new enclosure downstairs in an area where there is a better airflow.

Having seen the weather forecast for this Summer (hottest EVER :cry:) I am absolutely dreading it for all my Buns, but especially for Mr Bean if he is still with us.

Thank heavens. So glad Mr Bean is more himself again and has stabilised. xxx

I hadn't heard that about the Summer.:( Do you have electric fans?

Back