• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

just found this gorgeous picture :) newborn lucas post 21

xx-snowball-xx

Wise Old Thumper
it was taken on my son's first trip to the beach :)

DSC00078.jpg

note the cars towel under him that now lines snowball's cage :)

mygorgeousboy.jpg

points to anyone who can guess how old he was in this second picture :love:

Last edited:
I'm bad with babies ages but 2nd pic not very old at all... Ummmm, 5-12days old? :oops:

Really! :shock: Yaaayyy me! :D :lol:

I do love it when they look all crinkly like that! :love: He had a lot of hair too didn't he!

yep :D precisely 14 days old! (i was a bit obsessive when he was born, for about a month i made sure i took a picture every day and labelled it so i knew how old he was :oops:)

he did, he had loads. it was jet black when he was born, but it's brown now :)

Oh my gosh, Lucas is such a handsome little boy!! :love::love: he looks so huggable, look at his little cheeks!! :love::love: wow, he had lots of hair at 14 days! :love::love:.x

I think its the hair. Most people expect bald babies. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:
he was born with an entire head of hair. give me 2 minutes and i will upload a newborn piccy :)

Oh my gosh, Lucas is such a handsome little boy!! :love::love: he looks so huggable, look at his little cheeks!! :love::love: wow, he had lots of hair at 14 days! :love::love:.x
thank you :)
he's even more gorgeous all grown up. he's getting very tall already. he will be 3 this year, i can't quite believe it! time goes far too quickly!

Back