• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny flops and rolling

Does anyone else's bunnies flop and their side and then roll about, almost like a dog or a horse might do on grass. Hard to explain. It's very funny and cute though!

Just never seen it before in a rabbit!!!:D

Yes! Oscar and Jessie both do this and it's the cutest thing ever :love::love: They look like they're trying to lay flat on their backs but can't...

Yes! My girl on the left (who is staying the night at the vets :cry: ) does this!!! The first couple of times I thought she was having a fit or something and leapt off my chair! :lol:

You mean like this?

(Click the piccy)

Alfie and Bubbles do it all the time - it cracks me up. Sometimes they get stuck on their backs like turtles. :lol::lol:

I know. :love::love: Sometimes they literally hurl themselves to the floor - it's hilarious. :lol:

The first time Roxy did this, I thought she was having a fit or something - scared the living daylights out of me!

Back