• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Minnies first injection

cazzat1979

Warren Scout
She had her first injection this evening and also had a health check which was all fab apart from she had a little scab on the back of her neck,the vet said she dosnt think its anything to worry about and that shes either scratched herself or was maybe from when she was in with the other rabbit before she came to me,but told me to keep a eye on it and will check it when we go back in 2 weeks for her next injection,she also clipped her nails for me aswell,bless Minnie she was so well behaved but she was petrified bless her,the vet said how lovely she was,
Caroline xx

Glad it all went well :)
My vet can easily clip my rabbits nails, I can't, they keeping movin and kicking and jumping. :p

Good luck for the vhd :)

Glad it all went well :)
My vet can easily clip my rabbits nails, I can't, they keeping movin and kicking and jumping. :p

Good luck for the vhd :)

Thats why i let the vet do it i was to scared :lol: and she said she could only take the very tip off as the pinky bit very nearly goes to the end of her nail,but i think i may try once i am more confident xx

I love it when bunnies are well behaved at the vets, makes you feel proud doesn't it :D
I almost think the vets should give them some sort of bunny band-aid and a lollipop for being so good about their injections :lol:

Back