• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lindt just praised by vet...

Tinsel

Wise Old Thumper
This lovely Honeybunny is now 7 and nine months....the vet said his weight/teeth etc are all fine and she wouldn't have guessed he was an older bun..must be all the chilling that keeps him young...

Picture052-1.jpg

Ty! :wave:

Feel I'd better point out he does have two ears; one of them seems to be hiding! :oops:

Lindt says: Fank yoos for saying nice fings about me. I likes sleepings in the sun and nommings and playing wif my friend Truffles. Dat is why I still looks young, I finks.

Well done Nicky on keeping him so well and happy:D Glad he si good friends with Truffles..nice to know the Honeybunnies stick together:D

Well done Nicky on keeping him so well and happy:D Glad he si good friends with Truffles..nice to know the Honeybunnies stick together:D

It's been a pleasure, and they certainly do stick together!

Picture113-2.jpg

Can't believe Noah is nearly six now too! Time has flown...Mulberry five, Merlin 3+, Truffles 3...and they're all loving this sunshine, that's for sure! :wave:

He's a gorgeous bunster!!

Didn't Lindt come with another Honeybunny, but they both paired off with other buns??

Oops, missed this :oops: Yes he came with his brother Tigger, who went to the bridge a few months ago age 7 but who was very happy while he was here. I think the buns you're thinking of came from Caroline/Bunnyrun - Bluebell and Brock - Bluebell became smitten with Truffles (clearly those Honeybunnies have charm :love:). When Bluebell went to the bridge Truffles and Noah sort of self bonded. Although they're extremely friendly with Lindt, as you can see from the pic. Brock is still going strong and sleeps with Elf but his main interest during the day is food... Complicated things, bunny friendships...:lol:

:love::love::love::love::love:
What beautiful buns.....do you still have them living in a biggroup?

Thank you! :wave:

Yes indeed. They freerange during daylight hours and then go into the shed/hutches etc for the night. Each section of the garden has its own group and they self-police that and are pretty good about respecting the other buns' territory - I guess as it would be in the wild...:wave:

Thank you! :wave:

Yes indeed. They freerange during daylight hours and then go into the shed/hutches etc for the night. Each section of the garden has its own group and they self-police that and are pretty good about respecting the other buns' territory - I guess as it would be in the wild...:wave:

I think we need piccies ;)

Awwwwh he looks fimiliar :D :love: :love: :love:

Hows Tigger?

ETA - i didnt know Tigger passed to the bridge or at least i didnt think i knew :cry:

Back