• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Who said bunnies were stupid?

yaretzi

Wise Old Thumper
Okay, so I bought this dog interactive feeding toy for my buns. It has 2 sides with different difficulties. I wondered how fast they'd get it, this is the result of the first time I ever put it down...

^ Clicky for video ^

Needn't have worried :roll:

P.S excuse my bunny-talk voice :oops::oops::oops:

I was going to buy one of those :) buns are too clever

Don't worry about the bunny talk....i do the same :)

I was going to buy one of those :) buns are too clever

Don't worry about the bunny talk....i do the same :)

I think I'm soon gonna be working them onto the other side :D Looks a bit trickier, hopefully keep them amused for a bit longer than that one! some of the Nina Ottosson ones look fabulous, gonna try some of those later on :)

Although, they're only about 1/3 of the way through their pellets atm, they keep running off and coming back. So that's nice that they're not just scoffing their big floofy faces :shock:

My neighbours think I'm nuts. I go around the garden going 'c'mon pork chop! oh you're such a good little fluffernut! oh i wanna squish you you are SO CUTE! c'mon pieface, get your fluffy little behind inside! time for nomnoms!'

:oops:....

Cute!
I have a few that would just run around that in circles, but I reckon BB would just pick up the whole thing and fling it:lol:

Cute!
I have a few that would just run around that in circles, but I reckon BB would just pick up the whole thing and fling it:lol:

:lol:! It's quite heavy :shock: BB might knock someone out with it:shock:!

I did know somewhere deep inside that it wouldn't take long before somebunny knocked one of the things over with their bum, then they'd get it from there! Just didn't expect 3 seconds flat! :shock: Täplä is too much of a cleverbunny for her own good!

I think I'm soon gonna be working them onto the other side :D Looks a bit trickier, hopefully keep them amused for a bit longer than that one! some of the Nina Ottosson ones look fabulous, gonna try some of those later on :)

Although, they're only about 1/3 of the way through their pellets atm, they keep running off and coming back. So that's nice that they're not just scoffing their big floofy faces :shock:

My neighbours think I'm nuts. I go around the garden going 'c'mon pork chop! oh you're such a good little fluffernut! oh i wanna squish you you are SO CUTE! c'mon pieface, get your fluffy little behind inside! time for nomnoms!'

:oops:....
:lol: I'm usually saying no get back from under the telly and calling their names, anyone passing by would like I had children :lol:
I saw one in p@h and wasnt 100% sure of it, I'm thinking of checking dee millens website as she tends to have a lot of different stuff :)
Mine are currently chewing the hell out of their balls :?

:lol: I'm usually saying no get back from under the telly and calling their names, anyone passing by would like I had children :lol:
I saw one in p@h and wasnt 100% sure of it, I'm thinking of checking dee millens website as she tends to have a lot of different stuff :)
Mine are currently chewing the hell out of their balls :?

:shock::shock:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lmao wrong balls, they are both girls so no plums :)
I got them some willow and other type material balls to play with

Nom nom nom willow :love:

I got mine a rolly wooden ball with a bell inside. Total number of seconds spent playing with it so far ...0. Not even a sniff. :roll:

Think I'll just stick to chewable things :lol: At least they get a reaction!

Nom nom nom willow :love:

I got mine a rolly wooden ball with a bell inside. Total number of seconds spent playing with it so far ...0. Not even a sniff. :roll:

Think I'll just stick to chewable things :lol: At least they get a reaction!

Mine have chewed the balls almost to death so I'm picking the sharp bits off so they can't stab their mouths, they never used to pay them much attention, just recently. I also got them a treat ball where as they roll it a certain way treats come out (normally pellets) they come running when I shake that :lol:
They also have their huge cardboard box and tunnel :)

I love how Tapla has a good old play with it, works it out, then Nena hops along and muscles in on the treats!!

:lol:

I love how Tapla has a good old play with it, works it out, then Nena hops along and muscles in on the treats!!

:lol:
:lol:! Happens alllll the time!

I was trying to test Nenä with a piece of runaround tube, so I attached it to a box and put apple inside. For 4 days Nenä was confused because Täplä kept appearing with bits of apple. No problem though, she just stole it off poor Täplä :roll:. I think Täplä secretly pities her sister...

Doofuses :roll:

:lol:! Happens alllll the time!

I was trying to test Nenä with a piece of runaround tube, so I attached it to a box and put apple inside. For 4 days Nenä was confused because Täplä kept appearing with bits of apple. No problem though, she just stole it off poor Täplä :roll:. I think Täplä secretly pities her sister...

Doofuses :roll:

AWW!!!!!!!!! Poor little confused Nena!!!

It's ok Nena, we can't all be clever, your sister's a show off!!!

:rabbit2:

Back