• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbits... or elephants?

tiger_lily

Mama Doe
I'm starting to wonder which Oscar and Jessie are!

We opened up the hall and stairs to them for the first time since their bond, though they had already escaped up there when we've been out because of the silly hall door not shutting properly :roll:

Cue lots of charging up and down the stairs, and binkies and bunny 500s round the front room and dining room :lol::lol: I think they're happy :love: So noisy though, wouldn't think they were just over 1kg each :roll: :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::love::love:
My lot are the same, I can never tell if its the buns or the Oh coming down the stairs!

Thanks, that was my great idea to do some easter pictures, poor mr lidnt bunny was quite quickly abused!!! :roll:

Thanks, that was my great idea to do some easter pictures, poor mr lidnt bunny was quite quickly abused!!! :roll:

:lol::lol: It's terrible what happens to the poor lindt bunnies every year, and there is nothing to stop it from happening :( :lol:

I think im going to start a rescue! They definately wont make as much noice or mess, and if they misbehave ..... we all know what would happen!!!! ;)

:thumb::thumb::thumb: We better start fundraising - not for the buns but for us to join weightwatchers!!!!

:lol::lol: Yes, that would definitely be needed, especially if we got some of the larger ones in!!

I think we've scared everyone else away from this thread :oops:

Awww lovely buns and they sound very happy! Theres nothing better than watching excited bunny binkies and races :lol::love:

Oh and I would be more than happy to volunteer at the Lindt bunny sanctuary, Im very selfless like that ;):wave:

I wondered where such a racket was coming from. :roll::roll:

Calm down little ones................................I need to sleep soon. :lol::lol::lol:

I wondered where such a racket was coming from. :roll::roll:

Calm down little ones................................I need to sleep soon. :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol: They stopped for a while but Oscar has started again now :lol::lol:

Yay for more members of the Lindt bunny rescue :wave:

Oscar, Jessie can you make less noise scampering around as I am off to bed soon.:roll::roll::roll:

At my age I need my sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lot's of it. :lol::lol::lol:

PS. Please tell Mummy that a bunny lover has just bought the pair of jade chain mail earrings for £5.00. That's going to go off to Alice after other funds are raised on 11th June. See fundraising events for 2011.

Fingers crossed......................

Last edited:
Oscar, Jessie can you make less noise scampering around as I am off to bed soon.:roll::roll::roll:

At my age I need my sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lot's of it. :lol::lol::lol:

PS. Please tell Mummy that a bunny lover has just bought the pair of jade chain mail earrings for £5.00. That's going to go off to Alice after other funds are raised on 11th June. See fundraising events for 2011.

Fingers crossed......................

They've flopped out now all snuggled up together :love: Though Jessie has been attacking my boyfriends foot most of the evening :shock: I think she thinks it smells funny :lol::lol:

That's great!! If you want anything else making for your fundraiser, please let me know and I can send something down. My exams finish tuesday so lots of time to make pretty things :wave:

Back