• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Will this stop Storm weeing everywhere?

sparklefairy

Wise Old Thumper
Well, my bunnies have not had the attention that they used to have 3 years ago. My son being born put a stop to all that :roll: They have in no way been neglected, harmed or left to fend for them selves, I just have not been able to sweep up every single stray poo in the bunny room.

The bunny room used to be spotless, clean and tidy. Litter tray changed every day ( sometimes twice :shock: ) hoovered every day, stray poo swept up a few times a day ( I really did have too much time on my hands! )
Anyway, the hoover comes out maybe once a week :oops: stray poo gets swept when it gets bad :oops: poo tray is changed maybe twice to 3 times per week :oops::oops::oops:

Storm has taken a liking to digging ALL of the litter out of the litter tray so he can wee where ever he wants and when he wants :? I sweep it up he kicks it out :? There are wee stains all over the carpet. He never used to do this, like I say, it used to be spotless. It looks awful now :cry: the whole room looks like a huge poo tray!! :censored: I'm guessing that stormy just doesn't care any more, the carpet smells so he just kicks all the litter every where and he has his giant toilet! :?

I have tried cleaning, it still smells, I have tried sweeping up more, he digs all the litter out. He will only wee on a floor covered in litter, as if that makes it better :roll::lol: I have tried to get the room clean and tidy again but I'm fighting a loosing battle. Gypsy is not impressed with this! she doesn't like living in a big poo tray :(

I have ordered a new cheap carpet to put down in the room. This is the nly way I feel I can get rid of the wee on the floor. Will this be enough to stop Storm? or am I wasting my time? :?

Last edited:
I really need to get hubby to fit the new carpet as it's getting worse!!!. If we're not carefull Storm will not only turn the bunny room into a poo tray but the upstairs landing too :shock:

Back