• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Has anyone seen the Barry M Website?

Janey

Warren Veteran
My friend has just shown me, there is a luve bunny cam on there of the rabbit 'cookie'.

Only had a quick look but can't see a run :(

Will only encourage more people to buy rabbits, can't see anything about welfare.

My friend has just shown me, there is a luve bunny cam on there of the rabbit 'cookie'.

Only had a quick look but can't see a run :(

Will only encourage more people to buy rabbits, can't see anything about welfare.

I can't see a run either, but i would love to have a webcam installed in my hutch! maybe one day! :lol:

They are pro-rabbit welfare i believe and have been for a while.

he had a sock thrown on him in an advert about a year ago i think - caused uproar :shock:

How big is your hutch?

It's REALLY BIG I will post some photos soon - remember the Bunny Cam camera doesn't show the whole space. I also have a quiet snug area where I can go to contemplate my day and think about life.

It's nice and cosy for when I need to be away from the camera. I'm sure you understand. I do spend a lot of time in the garden, where I can play, dig, jump around and generally make a mess.

Cookie's owners say: We actually built Cookie's hutch especially for her (as she says, it's big - we can actually fit in it!) and she gets regular trips away from the hutch, in the garden and in the house.

Source: http://www.barrym.com/bunnycam/about-cookie.asp

Obviously, we dont know all the details, but i'd hope she is well looked after, although it would obviously be nicer if she had a friend...but it says she doesnt like to share. Whether thats because they tried, unsuccessfully or not, i dont know.

Well it's good to see they have put some thought into it, I didn't have time to look properly as am at work and a colleague was showing me!!

I remember the post about the advert, I didn't realise it was Barry M though!! A gorgeous bunny!!

Back