• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Last night Willow ate..

MichelleGsPets

Alpha Buck
:wave:
Last night Willow ate a ...

chilli dorrito, and she seemed to be liking it. Silly bun.

*Don't worry when I noticed she was eating something I took it off her, but she kept chasing me and smelling around for more :p

Mine eat Cheese Doritos.... :roll: I've seen her head in a bag before when my OH didn't believe me and he left it on the floor. Now I have to make sure everything is about 6ft high so she can't get to it...

Mine eat Cheese Doritos.... :roll: I've seen her head in a bag before when my OH didn't believe me and he left it on the floor. Now I have to make sure everything is about 6ft high so she can't get to it...

Silly rabbits, I'm surprised it didn't burn her mouth though LOL.
My brothers had friends over so they must of knocked one on the ground by accident or something and I didn't see. :p

Urghh I can't go near Cheese doritos after my cockatiel ate one and stunk of mouldy cheese for about a week

:lol: Mine has a thing for Pringles. He's never eaten one, but he likes knocking over the tube and then picking it up & putting it upright again! :roll:

Lol my bunny Buster will eat anything that falls/gets chucked from my sons highchair! I had to take a lump of cod off of him yesterday :shock:

Back