• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO Susie_bun & Spenser

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
Biscuit: hellos susie_bun and Sir Spenser. Daddy thought you mights likes to knows that yous has starteds a trends with the washing ups bowls.

Ginger: yes, we dood have one too now! Its in our downstairs area in the 'housey'.

Biscuit: my big bum barelys fits, but its nices and snugs for snuggles while doing the pooping and weeings!

Ginger: yes, we do boof do that and try and fit! It's a squeeze with his big bum, but we manage!

Biscuit: just thoughts yous might likes to knows its a goods ideas!

I'm glad it is suiting you. :) What colour do you have? Spenser has a cream basin from Wilkos. Sometimes he actually likes to be carried to and from his run sitting in his basin. :lol:

Biscuit: ours is silvers. Daddy says its squares, not rectangulars from Asda!

Ginger: i do wish you'd learn to talk properly hunnybun...

I'm glad it is suiting you. :) What colour do you have? Spenser has a cream basin from Wilkos. Sometimes he actually likes to be carried to and from his run sitting in his basin. :lol:

Bunsk: Sowwy to but in, but Belle and me get carried around in our litter tray :lol:

I should of course give credit where credit's due - Spenser got the ideaof using as basin as his throne from Bouncer! :love:

Back