• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Space issue in run!

Beatrix Potter

Mama Doe
Morning :wave:
To prevent my wildie from either destroying her hutch or chasing her poor other half I have been searching far and wide for things to occupy her. They now have all their food hidden in either a digging box filled with soil, hidden in plant pots hung up inside hay, in toilet roll tubes, and in empty pots. They have a couple of tunnels, various chewy items, and an upturned plant pot. They also have two pretty large litter trays in there. One is used for doing the business and the other they take turns to sit in, I say take turns....if BB is in there he soon gets booted out!
The trays randomly get moved around the run and I can't seem to get any to fix onto the run just have to block them in a space with bricks, using up more room!

Can you drill some hole in the litter trays in the corner and use cable ties to attatch them to the run bars?

xx

Ooh thats a good idea. I know they might prefer their trays in a different place but its a right pain if it rains (Rain!? Whats that then!? :?)
and they are left out in the open.

Have you thought about a platform in the run to add some more space. Plus it gives the chasee somewhere to get away from the chaser

Have you thought about a platform in the run to add some more space. Plus it gives the chasee somewhere to get away from the chaser

I actually found a small wooden bench at our allotment but then other half thought it might be handy for us! Although something smaller would be better as i already struggle bending down to clear up! Getting old :lol: Maybe my other half could make something :roll:

Back