• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

In the loft..

allie1904

Mama Doe
The buns and piggies have gone into their runs in the loft for a few hours whilst our inspection is carried out :cry:

It's so quiet :cry:

OH was going to take the buns to work into the office but I though the travelling would be worse than the loft so I kept them home.

Come on Mr Letting Agent. Hurry up.

I'm on nights tonight, and got up at 7.45am :shock: I may ring and ask what time they are coming as I don't finish work til 7.30am tomorrow morning so need to catch a few winks.

if you tell them you are on nights and haven't been to bed yet it might hurry them up a bit..

hope the piggies don't squeak when he gets there! :lol:

if you tell them you are on nights and haven't been to bed yet it might hurry them up a bit..

hope the piggies don't squeak when he gets there! :lol:

He shouldn't need to go in the loft, it's not a room it's just for storage, he didn't last time. He was only here for about 10 seconds last time. Came in, sniffed the place and left :lol:

I need a shower but OH doesn't get home til 6 and he could come anytime from now til 5.30, but between 5.30 and 6 I need to cook tea for OH, and then I need to leave for work about 6.25pm. I don't want to get in the shower and him let himself in :shock:

Yay.

He's been.

I can bring all my boys down now.

All he checked was the fire alarms and that we had mowed the lawn :roll:

Back