PDA

View Full Version : In the loft..

allie1904
20-05-2011, 09:40 AM
The buns and piggies have gone into their runs in the loft for a few hours whilst our inspection is carried out :cry:

It's so quiet :cry:

OH was going to take the buns to work into the office but I though the travelling would be worse than the loft so I kept them home.

Come on Mr Letting Agent. Hurry up.

I'm on nights tonight, and got up at 7.45am :shock: I may ring and ask what time they are coming as I don't finish work til 7.30am tomorrow morning so need to catch a few winks.

elis-mum
20-05-2011, 09:52 AM
if you tell them you are on nights and haven't been to bed yet it might hurry them up a bit..

hope the piggies don't squeak when he gets there! :lol:

allie1904
20-05-2011, 09:55 AM
if you tell them you are on nights and haven't been to bed yet it might hurry them up a bit..

hope the piggies don't squeak when he gets there! :lol:

He shouldn't need to go in the loft, it's not a room it's just for storage, he didn't last time. He was only here for about 10 seconds last time. Came in, sniffed the place and left :lol:

I need a shower but OH doesn't get home til 6 and he could come anytime from now til 5.30, but between 5.30 and 6 I need to cook tea for OH, and then I need to leave for work about 6.25pm. I don't want to get in the shower and him let himself in :shock:

allie1904
20-05-2011, 01:28 PM
Yay.

He's been.

I can bring all my boys down now.

All he checked was the fire alarms and that we had mowed the lawn :roll: