• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh River....

RubyTed

Wise Old Thumper
.....*hump**hump**hump**hump*!!!!

This morning it started! The hormones have hit!:shock:

Calling the vets at 9.00.....lets hope they can book her in on Monday. Eddie isn't known for his tolerance. :roll:

:lol::lol::lol: Poor Ed! He's being so good. When she humps he just goes and sits under their stool so she can't get him, then, when she's forgotten about it, he comes back out. :roll:

She's booked in on Monday, at 9.10! :D

I was only quoted £72.50. Ruby, who was done at my old vets was £90! :shock:

Let's hope I don't have to split them over the weekend.
She's not being incessant, so hopefully Ed will just get on with it.

This month River, next month Matilda!! :shock:

Today is the day! :D I'm sure I'll be really nervous when I drop her off, but right now I'm just ecstatic that she's going! :oops: :lol: Poor Ed, has put up with enough.

He's obviously going in with her for support (and by support I don't mean as the base of a piggyback:shock:)

Today is the day! :D I'm sure I'll be really nervous when I drop her off, but right now I'm just ecstatic that she's going! :oops: :lol: Poor Ed, has put up with enough.

He's obviously going in with her for support (and by support I don't mean as the base of a piggyback:shock:)

Hope it all goes brilliant today!!!

Ed must be looking forward to some respite!!!

Hope it all goes brilliant today!!!

Ed must be looking forward to some respite!!!

He's been an angel! I've been ready to seperate them all weekend if I had to, but when she'd hump he'd just hop under the stool and then come out when she'd lost interest!!:roll::lol:

She's home and happy! A bit groggy, but eating, drinking, pooing and washing. :) Eddie is being a very gentle nurse! :love:

£98 :shock:

ohh missed this, glad shes home and ok.....think Honeys been chatting to river shes gone into mad humping the two every minute :lol:

ohh missed this, glad shes home and ok.....think Honeys been chatting to river shes gone into mad humping the two every minute :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: I hope she's taken the humpage off her!

Eddie found an ingenious way to stop the humping when waiting for her to go in for the spay!!.....sitting on her head! :lol::lol:

She's doing well this morning. Happy, and hoppy. She's pood and weed.......ALL over the floor! :roll::lol: I think she's protesting!

Back