• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

anyone want my two french lops .......

cooldarls

Alpha Buck
....... they can be a little destructive but blame the other two bunnies next door when you find a whole in your towel.......

Went out tonight into the garden before to do my good night checks of the bunnies making sure love and peace still remain oh and to get cuddles from them all when i realised the washing was still on the line. Taking the washing off the line my arms were full to put my towels on the chair near Barney and Brackens run. Took washing in and came back for my towels to find one pulled through the mesh. I have small grid mesh on the sides and a little bigger sized mesh ontop. my towel was hanging from the top of their run with them sitting below it. The only thing i can tink of is when i put it on chair cos it was the top towel is was lying on the top of the mesh and they have managed to pull it through the mesh. Never thought they could reach that high. Its about 4ft high but their is a flower pot in their with grass for them to much and dig in.

My towel now has a huge hole. When i took it out and was saying which one of you s mr mischeif. Bracken went to the mesh and sat looking at the girls then barney went and joined him as to say it was them.

dont think i will get rid of them just watch out for my washing lol love them too much

hmmm sure it was. cant be mad with them it was my fault and its was my brothers towel so he would know lol. They give me their 'we are so cute' look and i melt lol sort of like how my nephew does it to me lol

Back