• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mishka & Sofia Move Rooms!

abi2047

Mama Doe
Decided to move Sofia and Mishka from the front room into my bedroom. TBH I think they have more space upstairs in my room as there's not as much furniture and people up there. I hope I didn't make a mistake by moving them up there. Still in the middle of moving stuff round etc. Have a puppy pen ordered so I can block my bed off to stop them getting under it. I've bunny proofed it as much as I can as it was a last minute thing, wasn't actually prepared. They're 24/7 free range so no doubt i'll get woken up at stupid o'clock every morning. :lol:

DSCF2573.jpg

DSCF2572.jpg

Sofia mid-binky:
DSCF2569.jpg

DSCF2568.jpg

Mishka staring at herself in the mirror:
DSCF2565.jpg

Box is now blocked off because Mishka managed to get in it:
DSCF2552.jpg

DSCF2544.jpg

Mishka, blurred binky:
DSCF2543.jpg

DSCF2542.jpg

DSCF2533.jpg

They're very cute, so tiny looking! It must be lovely having the buns around you all the time :love:

Aw they are so adorable and look so cheeky! :lol: :love:

It's great that you have moved them to your room, they have loads of space! :D They look so mini in there. :love:
They love having all the space. :D

They're very cute, so tiny looking! It must be lovely having the buns around you all the time :love:

They follow me everywhere! Don't think i'll be getting changed in there after what happned earlier. :oops:

They look so happy! Do you plan on keeping them indoors forever or just until they're bonded to Riley? I love indoor buns too, mine always follow me around :)

I'm in love with their color :love:

They look so happy! Do you plan on keeping them indoors forever or just until they're bonded to Riley? I love indoor buns too, mine always follow me around :)

I'm in love with their color :love:

I think when they're bonded with riley and I have some puppy panels to bunny proof a bit better then mum will let me keep them all indoors. Would this be big enough for 3 buns? :?

Aww they're so adorable, I love seeing pics of them :love::love::love::love: they look like they're having lots of fun, they have so much room :):love: I'd love indoor bunnies...but Sox just HATES it inside :(:shock::lol: Mishka and Sofia will look sooo cute with Riley :love: I think theirs enough space for 3 buns :) xxx

I think when they're bonded with riley and I have some puppy panels to bunny proof a bit better then mum will let me keep them all indoors. Would this be big enough for 3 buns? :?

No idea about the space size, but good luck convincing you mom. I know how hard that can be..for some reason mine seem to think bunny poop and pee is really gross, you'd think it was dog poop or something :roll:

No idea about the space size, but good luck convincing you mom. I know how hard that can be..for some reason mine seem to think bunny poop and pee is really gross, you'd think it was dog poop or something :roll:

My mum's the same. Off to pick up a puppy pen tonight to block off the bed a bit better as Mishka managed to get underneath it. :roll:

Looks good Abi, and the buns look very happy. I'd move their food bowls as I would get out of bed and step on them probably :lol::lol:

Do you think Riley will like being indoors?? Are you going to do the bond?

Looks good Abi, and the buns look very happy. I'd move their food bowls as I would get out of bed and step on them probably :lol::lol:

Do you think Riley will like being indoors?? Are you going to do the bond?

I think he'll like being indoors as he will get a lot more attention. He will still be able to go outdoors often. Yes i'm going to do the bond. :)

When are you going to bond them? Baby female buns are meant to be the easiest to bond with adults :wave:

Looks great!

Back