• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

vets or not

Domino27

Mama Doe
Domino has been doing very small poos recently. She has been eating but not majorly. I keep rubbing her belly every night and get some very loud gurgles. She is still running about binking etc. Not been right since she had her myxi jab last week. Not sure whether to take her to the vet or not....

No she's not a dental bun. She just stops eating every now and then whenever she feels like it. No reason for it at all. She was fine, had her myxi jab and suddenly poo poo'd food. It's not like she isn't eating, I don't want to take her to vets and stress her out for no reason buton the other hand she isn't mad for food like normal. She still comes running over and grunting to see what food I've got....argh!

moulting?

if you're concerned, i'd pop her along to the vet - at least during normal working hours as mine tend to wait til sunday nights to be ill:roll:

I would take her to the vets anyway, if her poos are smaller than usual and she's not eating much. Better safe than sorry. :wave:

Back