• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Giggly Pigs + 2

minimack

Mama Doe
Here are Peppa and Peaches

peppaandpeaches.jpg

Now we were looking to get a neutered boar or possibly a pair of girls to join the herd for bossy Peaches.
Whilst my hubby was dropping the kids at school this morning him and a mum were talking about pets he happened to mention we were looking for some more pigges when, (now how can i word this nicely) another mum said we have 2 you can have!!!! Tony went round and found.............

jellyandgizzy.jpg

Jelly and Gizzy who were still in with mum and dad!!!:roll: She is not sure how old they poss about 5 weeks??? So i suppose they 'could' be pregnant:censored:. Tony told the woman mum prob pregnant again. She replied i dint know they could catch again:censored::roll: Fingers crossed they get dad another cage and neuter him, to reintroduce later as advised by hubby!!!

So did fate bring us Jelly and Gizzy or just coincedence????

allfour.jpg

:love::love::love::love:
No baby vibes please
Sorry for bad pics taken in dark on my phone!

They have had a first introduction and are now in cages next to each other overnight as gizzy and jelly soooo small

Wow, fate is so clever sometimes. They are absolutely gorgeous! Are guinea pigs easier to get friends for than buns?

Wow, fate is so clever sometimes. They are absolutely gorgeous! Are guinea pigs easier to get friends for than buns?

They 'seem' to be so far all the piggies i have had have just got on pretty quickly as long as you put in enough yummy distracting food lol:lol::roll::lol:

Crikey! People really are shocking!

I hope the mum won't get pregnant again, back to back pregnancies are dangerous :(

So are they two new girlies you have? Have they been thouroughly sexed? Wouldnt trust the crazy womans opinion :lol:

Glad they have a good home now!

Crikey! People really are shocking!

I hope the mum won't get pregnant again, back to back pregnancies are dangerous :(

So are they two new girlies you have? Have they been thouroughly sexed? Wouldnt trust the crazy womans opinion :lol:

Glad they have a good home now!

I hope she is not as well :( Poor thing, and i really hope Jelly and Gizzy arent!! They def look like girls to me.
I am just waiting for her to ask if we want anymore in a couple of months:roll:

I hope she is not as well :( Poor thing, and i really hope Jelly and Gizzy arent!! They def look like girls to me.
I am just waiting for her to ask if we want anymore in a couple of months:roll:

Send her to Guinea Lynx, or the 'guinea pig forum' (sister site to here). Might help the situation and make her realise how to improve their care :)

Might be worth getting a vet to double check the sex?

Send her to Guinea Lynx, or the 'guinea pig forum' (sister site to here). Might help the situation and make her realise how to improve their care :)

Might be worth getting a vet to double check the sex?

Yep they will be going for a check up x

Back