• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mischief will do anything for treats! :)

I love my baby boy so much!! :love: He LOVED doing this, he was flying over the jumps and at one point he jumps onto my knee which you will see in my video. :love: I feel I have bonded with him more over the past few days because I have seen how much he enjoys this, I thought he wouldn't like it so we never tried it since about a year ago but he must have just been having a lazy day that day because he seemed to be having so much fun today and yesterday! :D

OH AND PLEASE EXCUSE ME LOOKING LIKE AN IDIOT! :oops:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DuXTphJbeM&feature=channel_video_title

He was beginning to get a bit chubby again :lol: and I didn't want to just give him treats as it would be bad for him so he was exercising at the same time as getting treats. :)

Please note, sometimes I gave him a food pellet because I don't want to feed him too many treats and some of the same clips are played repeatedly throughout the song at different speeds. Don't worry I wouldn't feed him too much! :lol:

Last edited:
Hehe cool :D can imagine trying this with loki - First jump would be kicked over, second wlked around and third would be chewed through...

Thanks everyone! :D

If anyone wants to try it with your buns, just grab a treat or their treat box and you may be surprised. ;) :lol:

Eta but make sure you give them a treat if they do it or try to. :)

aww cute! he is a lovely looking bun :love:

I want to try this with mine but ruby won't do anything for treats, she will not come and fetch them, she expects them to be placed right next to her so she can eat them. More than about 6 inches away she she can't be bothered!

wow thats fab! im very impressed!

if i tried that with mine it would be ''ooh grass, sorry im off''' :lol::lol:

Back