• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

new ornament

Domino27

Mama Doe
Excuse the scattered items, she shoved those away to fit on the hearth..

IMAG0279.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

I love your interior designer, they have definitely added a lot of character to your hearth! Just don't let my buns see or they will get ideas!

I used to have a similar ornament!

DSCF0869.jpg

"Feature fireplace? I AM the feature!"

My bridge bun Patch used to love flopping out in there.

I used to have a similar ornament!

DSCF0869.jpg

"Feature fireplace? I AM the feature!"

My bridge bun Patch used to love flopping out in there.

hahahah awwww, must've been nice and cool and lovely to hide in there. :love:

Dom just likes that particular spot to sit on, shoves everything out of the way and parks her behind. Paddy then tries to get in on the action but slips and slides and makes more mess before flopping on the wood to the left of her. I've not bothered putting the stuff back coz I know tonight she'll be back there again!

hahahah awwww, must've been nice and cool and lovely to hide in there. :love:

Dom just likes that particular spot to sit on, shoves everything out of the way and parks her behind. Paddy then tries to get in on the action but slips and slides and makes more mess before flopping on the wood to the left of her. I've not bothered putting the stuff back coz I know tonight she'll be back there again!

I used to have a flowery arrangement and some candles in mine, before Patch broke the vase and nibbled the tops off of the fake candle thingys.
Only thing is since we lost Patch, i haven't the heart to put anything else in there, so I have just an empty firebox.:(

Back