• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A menagerie of bunnies

batmobile

Mama Doe
Hi All,
I have been a member for a long time and post a lot, but as I don't think I am really noticed, I realised this may in part be because I rarely post pics of my bunnies. I believe we are all identified by them So today I went and took some pics of all 9 of mine firstly to introduce you to them, and secondly as a fix for Jill honeybunny and Fluffers who know most of these buns...
7 are honeybunnies, 2 are RSPCA buns but equally lovely.
So to start we have 'The Sopranos' - Ermintrude (Jess Honeybunny) mummy to Florence (Fairlight Honeybunny) and Dougal (Fido honeybunny) Jess was a stray dutch who gave birth to 3 semi wildies. Zebedee was being bullied so now lives with Jester. See further down:
Jess
468269890.jpg

Fairlight (very timid, rare pic, she featured on a calendar though):
468269913.jpg

Fido:
468269887.jpg

All 3 (very blurry, is dark):
468269947.jpg

Then we have Zebedee and Jester (Zeb REW, Jester spotty):
468269946.jpg

Last of the Honeybunnies Violet (Rex) and her mini toyboy Ollie:
Olliepops (was beaten by children with sticks as a baby apparently)
468269948.jpg

And my cuddlebun, Violet
IMAG0141.jpg
IMAG0140.jpg

And last but not least my cuddly RSPCA buns 'The Aliens' -Newt (lionheadx) and Ripley (Rex x) (get the reference??!)
IMAG0143.jpg

IMAG0146.jpg

Sorry for the long thread but I have 9 buns who all want to be admired! :)

I know what you mean about being identified by your buns, it always confuses me when people change their signatures as I kind of associate people more with those and their avatars than their usernames for some reason!

You have gorgeous buns and should post piccies of them more often!!

I recognise Violet and Ollie :love:

Your other buns are beautiful too, but I'm a bit biased because those 2 stayed here for a while, as you know.

I love your enclosures too...very spacious. I'd love to build something like that for my wildies

:wave: I recongnise you :lol: Lovely to see pics of them all though you really should post more often. They are lovely I had forgotten how gorgeous your rexy roo is

They are all different and all special in their own way. I will never be close to the wildies, I leave them to it. Zebster are timid and like their own space too. I enjoy watching them grow more confident but they are independent.
Ollie is a very traumatised (though very cheeky too!) boy who I am very proud to have made this much progress with. I adore Violet and though we shouldn't say it, I guess she is my 'heart bunny', especially as I know what she meant to Jill and those who know her, and Jill trusted me with her. She is also the cuddliest of them and the one who always bows for a nose rub.
I chose the aliens. I didn't want more at the time but they stole my heart. Capel (Hilda) was fostering them and they were so inquisitive and friendly, I couldn't resist. As for Mummy Jess, I have got her through two illnesses and bouts of severe weightloss and she has a space in my heart because she is a little fighter. Plus, she protects her babes.
I wouldn't be without any of them, though it can be hard work, and their differences are what make them stand out and mean different things to me.
Oh, I am getting one more pair soon too. It's all Jill's fault. ;) :love:

lovely to see pics of all the rabbits..I know I shouldn't have my favourites but .....Violet:love::love:
She so nearly stayed:D

lovely to see pics of all the rabbits..I know I shouldn't have my favourites but .....Violet:love::love:
She so nearly stayed:D

See my post above yours. I can see why. But no, you can't have her back. You can visit though. And MAYBE have a cuddle off her. Everyone who visits loves her. She is definitely my heartbunny and I really got her by chance.

Back