• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Princess says..

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
".... I dooz nots nose wots all the fuss wos abouts last nites..I didz goes to da vets laydee and she didz makes me sleepsies..and wens I didz wakes ups I didz feel a bit funneh..and so last nites wens I didz goes all cold I didz tell Auntie Jill I wanted sum cuddles...( I can doos dis cos I iz an am-limal conumicator.)..I av ad me eye on er furry dwessing gown for sum time..and I didz gets to snuggles ins it:D
I iz a vewy clever girl:D

princessb.jpg

Fanks for all da vibes "

Last edited:
You are a beautiful bunny and it sounds like yu have Aunty Jill wrapped around your little paws. I am so glad she has a home foryou already because I don't think OH would take kindly to driving me down to pick up another bun!

Glad you're feeling better :D I know a stunning young man (or rather slightly middle aged but young at heart) who has been grooming himself very attentively and preparing his batchlor pad for your arrival!!!:D

Back