• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Zoidberg and Mary are back to normal :)

gwaterhouse

Wise Old Thumper
Well they're out in their run and they're grooming each other and playing with each other :love:

I finally feel that they are back to the way they were pre Monday (the fight) :D

I'm so happy that things are back on track! Going to keep them in their run and hutch for atleast the next 2 weeks. by that time i'm going to have stained the decking, moved the plant pots around and put the bbq in the shed (Zoid loved sitting under the BBQ) :D I am just going to be so worried about letting them free range after their fight! :?:?

Mary & Zoidberg are the cutest little pair ever :love:

After 2 weeks it should be fine in my (inexperienced) opinion :) They haven't reverted back to hate, so hopefully it should go fine. Try to let them out only for a short while and increase the time out bit by bit, too much exposure in one could lead to arguments :)

Thankyou!

I let them out this morning and they were grooming one another again! As soon as I put them back in their hutch Mary flopped out and zoid started grooming her, was really really cute!!

Thankyou!

I let them out this morning and they were grooming one another again! As soon as I put them back in their hutch Mary flopped out and zoid started grooming her, was really really cute!!

I think you've cracked it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yippee, hurray, hurrah etc, etc. :D:D:D

Back