• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just a thought - advise welcome

Lops

Mama Doe
On sat (21st) I will have had Maud 5 years,:love:
never had a problem health wise.

I have always fed a muesli bunny brunch (wagg) up until about 3-4 months ago, when I gradually switched to an all pellet food

Suddenly, Maud has to go in tomorrow for a 'possible' dental (good vibes would be appreciated xxx)

Some of you may remember a post from me 2 weeks ago saying I thought her eye looked swollen?, took her vets and couldn't find anything, took her again last week as still not happy, again couldn't see or feel anything wrong, so rang a different vets and I have to take her in at 8.20 tomorrow morning for check and possible dental - could it be the food switch???

Sorry I really don't have any advice (hopefully someone much more knowledgeable will be along shortly) but just wanted to offer vibes for Maud for tomorrow x

I think it was Jane yesterday who said her bunnies never did well when switched over to pellets and suddenly had issues with bloat. I wonder if it could be the food, I certainly think it is possible. Hope her dental goes well.

Maybe afterwards you could try the mix again?

I think it was Jane yesterday who said her bunnies never did well when switched over to pellets and suddenly had issues with bloat. I wonder if it could be the food, I certainly think it is possible. Hope her dental goes well.

Maybe afterwards you could try the mix again?

Thanks, it certainly makes me wonder...

Hmmm, I just bought a 10kg bag of the pellets today - had the 'thought' afterwards, typical!

Back