• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding Brie...

Cookie&Twix

Alpha Buck
I picked up the stunning Brie from a Walsall RSPCA fosterer today. I was told that it takes her a long time to trust her carer. So imagine my surprise when during a break from trying to bond her with Biscuit... she bonded with me. I was leaning on the wall, chatting with my boys, when she nudged at my arm and settles herself in the crook of my arm and we stayed this way for 20 minutes :love: Now if she takes to Biscuit this quickly I will be made up!

Photo courtesy of my eldest! Brie and her new Hooman!

DSC_8679 by Madhouseof5, on Flickr

huuugggeeee grin on my face:D

i'm so glad she's bonded with you after your awful time recently. everything crossed that she loves biscuit too:)

Im absolutely chuffed!! If you could have seen her when she arrived at the foster home you wouldn't believe she would even consider trusting humans. She is fine as long as she has all 4 paws on the ground :love: Im going to show Sandra the photo, she will be so pleased! :love:

Brie is so lucky to have found such a fantastic home, only the best for our bunnies ;) xx

Thanks all! She really is a very sweet little lady. She is very content to snuggle up if I am sitting in the garden. She came and snuggled upto my leg earlier :love: What's not to love about her?

Back