• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO Rescues!

Gemmapookie

Wise Old Thumper
Today I have spent the day with 2 lovely ladies who both run fantastic rabbit rescues in Switzerland.
They were asking me if I know of any rescues in England that would be interested in being visited by them. The UK is far more advanced in Rabbit medicine and general rabbit knowledge, and they feel they could learn alot from you guys. They give lectures to vets on rabbit care and are keen to have all of the up to date information.
They are both absolutely lovely ladies, absolutely nutty about rabbits of course and they speak very good English.

Here is the link to the website of one of the rescues, La Colline Aux Lapins, (The Hill Of Rabbits) which is run by a lady called Elena. I adopted Mimi and hopefully Charlotte from her. http://www.lacollineauxlapins.info/

If you are a rescue and you are interested in liasing with these rescues please post a link to your website on here and I will email Elena. Alternatively email her directly through the address given on her website.

maybe get one or both to email Caroline at Rabbit Residence? She might be able to help, sounds like she shares the enthusiasm definitely! and she's easy to get to from either Luton or Stansted Airport too.

maybe get one or both to email Caroline at Rabbit Residence? She might be able to help, sounds like she shares the enthusiasm definitely! and she's easy to get to from either Luton or Stansted Airport too.

Thanks Cat :wave: Do you have a link to her website or an email address for her? x

Just seen this.

Their website (well the bits of French I was able to translate) looks good and if I were there I'd want to adopt the bew!

It would be lovely to talk to them but not sure that I am enough of a rescue for them to bother visiting. I only help up to ten buns here at a time becuase of the numbers of our own bunnies.

Love their banner too about the bunny not being a toy.

Just seen this.

Their website (well the bits of French I was able to translate) looks good and if I were there I'd want to adopt the bew!

It would be lovely to talk to them but not sure that I am enough of a rescue for them to bother visiting. I only help up to ten buns here at a time becuase of the numbers of our own bunnies.

Love their banner too about the bunny not being a toy.

I am sure she'd love to have a chat with you, Ive sent her your email address :D:wave:

Back