• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Temper Tantrums

Pebblesetc

Mama Doe
Buckley had one. At the vets. He grunted really loudly at the vet when she got him out of the carrier and when it was time for him to go back in (after being weighed) he hid under the table, when we got him onto the table he stamped his feet into his carrier like a child stamping his feet all the way to his bedroom!

It was really cute :oops:

:lol:

I always get digging of towels and stuff when I have upset one of them, makes me laugh, I'm sure they are very cross though, which makes me laugh more :oops:

Marvin has the temper of a spoiled todler.

If I stop giving him treats he jumps up onto my legs and tugs/digs at my trousers :shock:

Daisy has been known to attack an unsuspecting grassy ball, it got picked up and thrown furiously around the place when her dinner was late :oops:

:lol::lol::lol:

Ginger bun had a temper tantrum at the vets once. There was a small toy in his carrier, and after the vet had examined him and put him back in he picked up the toy and throw it out through the open lid! :lol: Pickles has at least one tantrum every day. Usually he takes out his frustrations on me, but I keep an old duvet under my bed that he beats up to relieve his feelings.

:lol::lol::lol:

Ginger bun had a temper tantrum at the vets once. There was a small toy in his carrier, and after the vet had examined him and put him back in he picked up the toy and throw it out through the open lid! :lol:

:lol::lol: Love it when they throw stuff about :lol:

:lol:

I always get digging of towels and stuff when I have upset one of them, makes me laugh, I'm sure they are very cross though, which makes me laugh more :oops:

It's always funny when someone or somebun is angry unless they're shouting at you (and then sometimes it's even more funny!) My geography teacher used to go through the colours of jelly babies when he got angry. The more angry he got the closer to purple his face went.
Didn't help that he actually looked like a jelly baby either!

Pie is a known diva! :roll:
If she doesn't like something she will sit/lie with her back to you for hours no matter what you do to win her attention. She will nip my ankles to make me move quicker if I am in her way (even when she runs into me) and will go into her litter tray and dig like there is no tomorrow :roll: :love: :lol:

:love: bunny tantrums. My two are living on the landing temporarily whilst we have a new kitchen fitted, so they are just outside our bedroom door, and every morning without fail they start to throw the VERY noisy jingle ball around at around 6am. Basically they are saying 'GET UP NOW AND GIVE US OUR BREKKIE!!'. :roll: I removed the jingle ball one night and they started rattling the bars of the baby gate separating them from our room instead, haha.

Frankie gets in a right mood if something is out of place in a room lol. If we've finished having dinner and haven't put the dining chairs in their correct position he will sit under it, stamping his feet and biting the legs as though trying to correct it himself. Bless him XD

Ben tries to move his cage and he thumps his feet until he gets his morning pellets :lol: He's learned what time I usually give them so if he doesn't get them he starts getting upset.

Back