• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

local rabbit rescue and boarders

antheaB

New Kit
hi all - I just found www.rabbitrescue.co.uk which seems to be perfect - it's in the right area and I need someone reliable to board my old rabbit for a couple of days and also want to rehome (or foster) up to two rabbits. It's a frustrating website because it doesn't say much and when I try to call it's busy all the time. There's no email address or any other contact. Anyone know anything about this place? Thx. Anthea

hi all - I just found www.rabbitrescue.co.uk which seems to be perfect - it's in the right area and I need someone reliable to board my old rabbit for a couple of days and also want to rehome (or foster) up to two rabbits. It's a frustrating website because it doesn't say much and when I try to call it's busy all the time. There's no email address or any other contact. Anyone know anything about this place? Thx. Anthea

If you are in the Midlands why don't you give Tracy at the Rabbit and Guinea Pig Welfare in Rugby, she does rescue and well as boarding, she has some beautiful bunnies looking for forever homes and I am sure she will be able to help you, her phone number is:

01788 335585

I got my bunnies from there. They are often engaged but do keep trying. The lady who runs it doesn't have the Internet, so you need to call her. I can't praise the care that rabbits get there enough.

I think Annette has someone to 'update' her website on her behalf. She is an excellent place to board your rabbits . I've known her for 25 years, she knows her stuff.....and is totally committed to her buns !!
If you look at page 39 of the Spring 2011 Rabbiting on magazine you will see why she doesn't really have time to do her own pc work :D There is also a write up in the winter ? mag too, about the rescue side of things.
If you ring and leave a message she will get back to you I'm sure

Back